Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Classroom Decorations and more!

Oh gosh I have been so busy decorating my room lately and by the looks of everyone's Instagram photo's I'm not the only one. Today, I went and looked at fabric with my mom to create some banners , but I totally got side tracked and instead ended up buying Halloween fabric. What? How in the world... and why? Halloween? Really? I can't answer it myself.

Anyway, on the way home tonight I got an email from the State Network of Educators saying I was selected to help design a digital library to provide educators with resources, tools and professional learning based on the Common Core. The best part about this is I get to review and contribute to the assessments my state will be using! I am curious to see if anyone else is working with their State Leadership Team this year or if you have in the past. If so, I would love to hear from you.

Then, to top off an already fabulous day, when I got home, I opened my mailbox and found a postcard from Free Spirit Publishing . This is the company I used to purchases my teacher's guide and student book for teaching leadership in the classroom. Can you believe they read my blog! I feel a little Rockstarish...is that a word?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment