Saturday, November 17, 2012

I Passed!


Yes, it is 6:00 on a Saturday morning and I am awake! Today reminded me a lot of when I was little waiting for Santa Clause, except what awaited me might have made me a little richer, or a lot more broke. I knew that National Boards scores were going to be release today so all night I kept waking up to see if they were posted. I even dreamed about it.

 Finally I saw they were posted so I ran downstairs logged into my account  prayed one last prayer and boom! It said "Congratulations, you achieved certification" Really..Me? I had to make sure, so I read it three more times.

I am so grateful for all the help from so many people who helped me with editing. I am most grateful to my friend Katie. Without her I would have been so lost. Katie you are a Rock Star!

I remember this day so well!





And now it is... Mrs. McCumbee, M.Ed, NBCT


4 comments: