Wednesday, August 7, 2013

IKEA Score

Today I went to Ikea and I scored big! I have been looking around for a carpet to match my Brights classroom theme and Ikea had the best carpet ever.

Look at this baby! It is huge and guess how much it was.... $20 SCORE!



I also found these amazing picture frames that I have seen all over the blog world for .99 cents. I bought five lime green ones. I am going to use them on top of my library book shelves to organize the library by genre.


I also saw these cute bowls, but I didn't buy them. I couldn't really think of how I would use them.

If you haven't entered my giveaway yet to win this awesome pencil sharpener (in a color of your choice), hurry the giveaway ends in one day and one hour.






Also please follow my blog on Bloglovin if you don't already!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your rug! I found one to match my lime green, blue, and brown theme at Ross for $24.99! It's great to find those bargains. I also LOVE the frames. I may have to make a trip to our local IKEA to get a few of those! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sharpeners because they are quiet, they work great, and they look super in the classroom. Most especially, I would like a blue one, but I would be happy just getting one.

    ReplyDelete