Monday, August 12, 2013

Free Elf on The Shelf to the First 5,000 Teachers!

If you love The Elf on the Shelf as much as I do and you want your very own for FREE....Click on this link and enter your school info. The first 5,000 teachers will get the a free The Elf on the Shelf, plus the story book, The birthday book, and the birthday suit for Scout to wear. When one of my teamies emailed me this link I about died. She got a free Elf last year by doing this. One of my students gave me a small Elf for our classroom last year, but I REALLY wanted scout. I always see so many cute ideas on Pinterest I wanted Scout to do.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Just submitted by info. Thanks so much!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I just submitted my information also and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I am one of the lucky 5,000.

    ReplyDelete