Friday, July 26, 2013

Pencil Dispenser and a Freebie



I finally ordered my acrylic straw dispenser from Ebay ($15) and I am so excited to use it this year. I have seen so many cute posts about these so I had to order my own. I know my students are going to love using this. I include the pencil label as a freebie just in case someone wanted to order the dispenser and make one.




Photo
Also, I wanted to give a big shot out to my mom who made me these super cute aprons. I am obsessed with Halloween and wanted to make something with all the cute material I see. I don't normally wear aprons, but in October I will have to make an exception! My mom is great at making these and she sells them super cheap ($15). Most places online charge at least $25 plus shipping. If you are interested in seeing more of her aprons or ordering one like the pictures above you can email me.

Photo: My new shirt

I also just ordered this adorable shirt. I have my eye on a few more on the website, but I might have to wait to order those.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your pencil dispenser!I am glad I found your blog... I am your newest fan!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their shirts! I am trying to convince my principal that the staff needs one for jean days!

    ✰Becca
    Simply 2nd Resources

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made one of these pencil dispensers, too! Not quite as cute as your though! :)

    Colleen Patton
    Mrs. Patton’s Patch

    ReplyDelete