Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome to Narnia

This week we are continuing to read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and I wanted to share with you how I transformed our classroom door. This way when students enter the classroom they are actually entering Narnia. 
I wanted to put lamp posts up in the classroom and decorate the room in a winter theme, but I have been so busy that this is all I have done so far. 

My students have been working really hard this week to create poems for the story also. I have taken some of the poems they have made and blown them up on our poster maker. The kids are very excited to see their posters hanging up outside our classroom. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! We read The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe every year in my room!

    ReplyDelete