Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Blog Layout

Well I am excited because McKenna from Project 3 has almost completed my new blog design. I needed a new design since I no longer teach second grade. I decided to also rename the blog. Obviously, I will keep the same URL. My new blog title is going to be called McCumbee Talent Development because TD is another name for gifted students and since I am now an AIG teacher it's a perfect fit. This new blog will be geared more toward teachers and will offer lots and lots of freebies. I have been busy uploading many of my files and hope you will come over and checkout the new lay out soon.

I want to leave you with the most historical book I saw at my Singapore Math training. It is about education and If you have not read it, I suggest you find it and read it. If I were a principal I would read this to my staff.





No comments:

Post a Comment