Friday, February 17, 2012

Free 32 Pages Fairy Tale Unit Download

In the spring, I always do a unit on fairy tales and my students really enjoy it. During this time we talk about the elements that make it a fairy tale, we compare and contrast popular fair tales and do Reader's Theater with fracture fairy tales. I am so excited to begin our fairy tale unit this year and so I thought I would share a wonderful download from my friends at Primary Education Oasis. If you would like a copy of this 32 page unit. Click on the picture below and head on over to PEO to download your free copy!


Fairy Tales


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I'm your newest follower. Your site is GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am a student teacher about to take on my first unit, which will be fairy tales. This is a huge help- LOTS of great ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! What's your opinion on who are your average readers?

    ReplyDelete