Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Random Posting

I have been so busy in my class the last two weeks, and working on the Me and My Gang blogs that I have been MIA. I am hoping that I will be back to normal after a few weeks. I did want to share some of the projects I have been working on though.


I wanted to create a hall pass for my students to carry with them to the nurse and library.  I already had this letter in my room, so I glued some ribbon to it and puffy painted it now it is all set. I placed it below my whoo is where board.


Mrs. Schroeder and I spent an hour or so yesterday getting our back to school bulletin board ready. I think it came out really cute. If you want to know more about how we made it, you can visit her blog to find out how. I know it is not a real good picture, but Mrs. Schroeder is working on a post that includes more pictures. My room is on the left and her room is on the right.



In addition to all of this, I am trying to get my one of my entries completed for National Board. It was my goal to have one entry finished before school started, but I am way behind!




2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it! National boards, teaching, and working on teamies... wow! Please let me know if I can help you with National Boards... I'll be glad to read any of your entries. There are a couple of teachers on my staff that are readers for UNC-W class that offers help to candidates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I would love for you to help with NB if you don't mind. I went to UNC-W :)

    ReplyDelete