Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jungle Theme

At the end of last year, I ordered vinyl folders for my students because I was tired of replacing the cheap ones. Well, they came in this week and I am really excited. I didn't know what I wanted to put in the front cover, but I knew I wanted a jungle /zebra theme. After looking for jungle folders, I couldn't find the one I wanted so I decided to make my own. I bought the clip art from scrap Orchard. If you have not visited their website. It is a must!


Student Take-Home Jungle Theme Folder 



Student Take-Home Jungle Theme Folder Rules


 Student Desk Name Plates


Button




3 comments:

  1. Can I ask where/how you purchased the vinyl folders? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabel Marant and also the girl partner Jér? isabel marant ankle boot
    myself tyuopppsrtuteer Dreyfuss have got produced type their particular perform, developing any cult garments series (the girl) and also up-and-coming components series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are your Jungle Take Home Folder covers available for purchse or download?

    ReplyDelete