Monday, August 8, 2011

Classroom Treats

I have been missing from the blogging world this week because I was out of town for my last vacation before school starts. Today I was allowed back in my room to begin the process of putting everything back together. I loved my room last year, but after thinking all summer about how I could add to it, I REALLY love my room this year. Hopefully, tomorrow I will have some pictures up.
     While I was traveling home last night, I saw the cutest candy ever! I wanted to incorporate it in my class somehow so I decided I would use them as behavior incentives. I know, I know, you shouldn't use candy but I can't help but give them a treat every now and them, they work so hard and they deserve a little treat. After riding in the car for a while my mother-in-law and I decided we would use the fried egg candy as a reward for "Eggcellent" Daily Five work and the cows (C.O.W.S, Caught One walking silently) would be used for wonderful hallway behavior .



1 comment: