Monday, July 25, 2011

Target Finds

I went to my favorite store again and found some cute classroom finds. The first thing I spotted when I walked in the door was this cute bag at the dollar section. I thought it would go great with my Thursday book bags. I bought the journal to go with it because in each of my book bags, I place a journal so the students or parents can write about how much fun they had bringing their bag home.



I also bought some transfers to print out the other themes to place on the book bags. At the end of the school year I had students vote on which themes they would like me to include on the Thursday book bags.



I also bought these project markers to do my anchor charts with. I have heard that they work beautifully. I also use the many colored sharpies.


We have a refrigerator and freezer in our office so i picked up an ice back for the after recess blues.



I also found a money math game that the students will love!



And another little book to add to my spider themed book bags.


I think teachers totally need a percentage off every purchase at Walmart and Target, I mean we keep them in business.

3 comments:

  1. You can get their Red card- it is a debit card through them, but it is tied to your checking account :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Red card is a credit card - takes the 5% off right then and there! I LOVE my red card! :o) I figure I'm gonna buy it anyway, might as well get the 5% off! Now if Walmart could come up with something like that.........

    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete