Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Favorite Books

     I am joining up with Runde's Room and her favorite book linky party/blog hop. I absolutely adore reading and if you ask my students what my favorite thing to do is they will say "READ". I have so many favorite books!


  My favorite book to read to my students is Chowder. I love this book because I have an English Bulldog and it is nice to share a little bit about my life with the students. I also like to read to them Diary of a Wombat and Have You Filled A Bucket Today?

     My favorite books to read while I am relaxing are:  Heaven is For Real, I think this is one of the best books I have ever read. I also like The Year of Magical Thinking and Racing In The Rain.
My favorite professional reads are: the Daily Five, No More I'm Done, and The Cafe


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up today! When a student's favourite thing to do is READ, you must be doing something right!!!

    ReplyDelete