Friday, July 22, 2011

Looking For A New Blog Design?

If you are looking for a fresh new blog design, I am really excited to announce that I have opened up the design section of my website. The first blog I designed was for my teammie because I did not have a blog of my own yet. My teammie suggested many times this year that I start my own blog design company, but I had never given it any thought before. I have been making blogs /websites for friends and family for a while, so I decided I would start making them for teachers as well. If you or someone you know is looking for a new blog design or any blog feature please visit my design page to learn more about packages and pricing. I will also be putting together a Blog Design Unit on TPT for those of you who would like to try your hand at creating your own blog design.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever post a blog design unit on TPT...I couldn't find it but that doesn't mean anything...I could have easily missed it. I would definitely be interested in it!

    ✰Amber
    Sparkles, Smiles, and Student Teaching

    ReplyDelete