Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Meet The Teacher





Hey Friends! My name is Stephie McCumbee and I am a fourth grade, AIG teacher and elementary literacy coach. This is my seventh year in education and I love teaching! I am also a children's book writer. Recently, I have published several children's books that are geared toward teaching young children social skills. If you want to know more about my books, head over to my website.

    


I am also currently enrolled in a doctoral program at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in the area of leadership and administration. One day, I hope to be the director of elementary education.


I am married to my wonderful husband Chad and we have one fur baby named Renton (an English Bulldog). My husband owns/races cars and so I spend most of my free time at a track.





THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

I love my Mia 2 Clarisonic, I also love Flair pens, Lilly Pulitzer, Lattes, the color pink, glitter, monogramed anything, Kate Spade and Peonies









 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
If I wasn't a teacher, I would write full time. It is hard to find enough time in the day to write, but I enjoy it so much! If I wasn't a writer or teacher, I would have been a pediatrician or vet


THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Driven, Hyper, Faithful 

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I have plenty of time to read and respond to your emails"
 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

(LD) Scott Disick, He seems like a great time


Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

 The Racing Wife


 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 To make every student I teach feel that they are smart enough to be anything they want to be

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?


 

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

I don't like American Idol- Shock, I know


 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

I'm a night owl and since I am such a hyper person, it is hard to calm down before bed.
 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

 I really love my Decimal Match game. It is so fun and I love Halloween so it is a total score!










Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I also love that you write children books! How cool!

    :) Have a great year!

    --Brittany
    http://tractorstoteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cracked up at your invitation to Lord Disick. Every time he's on Keeping Up WIth The Kardashians, I lose it. His ridiculousness is the best part of the show, in my opinion!

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I love LD he is the best person to invite for sure :)

    ReplyDelete